A Message from 2nd Look Day Spa
Following government orders to close all businesses that can not ensure social distancing, 2nd Look Day Spa has made the difficult decision to temporarily closed. We will continue to evaluate and follow all recommendations of our local and federal authorities.
- We remain committed to the health and safety of our clients and employees.
- We only use industry approved products for daily cleaning of all touch- points.
- We’re closely following the guidance and advice from the Public Health Agency of Canada, the World Health Organization, and other global and provincial health agencies.
- Frequent and thorough hand washing, before, continuously throughout, and after shifts.
- Sanitation and cleanliness. All surfaces and products are disinfected daily, tools sterilized after each use, disposable spatulas discarded, pedicure bowls are lined, and linens are washed after each use.
We will continue to provide necessary updates through our website and be available to answer any questions you may have via email : email@example.com.
Products will continue to be sold through our website and can be picked up in store after April 1st. Delivery within 3 business days can be arranged for orders over $100.
This is an unprecedented time for all of us and we, as a wellness spa, believe this is the appropriate decision to make in support of stopping the spread of the virus. Please be safe, take care of your health and follow all precautions. We look forward to partnering with you on your beauty and wellness journey upon our return.
2nd Look Day Spa Management