With the government directed closure of all spas in British Columbia, 2nd Look Day Spa remains closed. The health and wellness of our clients and employees continues to be our top priority. Despite this closure, we are still here to provide support. Do not hesitate to reach out via email email@example.com.
During these times of uncertainty and stress, self-care is more important than ever. Our commitment to providing you with an exceptional spa experience remains. While you are missing your spa days, here are a few at-home tips and tricks.
1. Dry Brushing to maintain smooth skin. Consider this step 1 to 2 times a week to help remove dead, dry skin cells, encourage cell turnover and prepare the skin for moisturizer. Other benefits include encouraging blow flow, reducing the appearance of cellulite and stimulating the lymphatic system. Start at the feet, using short strokes towards the direction of your heart and continue to the knees, hips, hands and shoulders. Finish by applying a body cream such as Guinot Firming Youth Cream.
2. Moisturize your hands. Frequent hand washing and the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers can cause the skin to become dry, crack and bleed. Combat this dryness by applying moisturizing cream or lotion to damp hands. Consider BCL Spa Gel Lotion.
3. Indulge in a soothing cup of one of our 7 organic wellness teas, all containing key antioxidants to support your immune system and enhance energy naturally.
4. Feminine Care. Without access to waxing services, ingrown hairs and general discomfort due to shaving mishaps are more likely to occur. Nelly De Vuyst offers a wide range of products intended for the care of the intimate feminine area. All products are vegan, dye free, paraben free, alcohol free, silicone free, mineral oil free, PEG free, GMO free, gluten free, and are not tested on animals.
5. While you may be missing your eyelash extensions at this time, consider Sérum+ Lash & Brow Density Serum to thicken and strengthen both your eyelashes and eyebrows. Apply Misencil Protector each morning to prevent moisture, pollution, oils and other impurities from damaging both your natural lashes and eyelash extensions.
6. Maintain your nails at home. We can provide all the essentials you may need for the perfect at home manicure or pedicure. OPI’s Mini Manicure Kit includes nail clipper, mani scissor, cuticle pusher, tweezer and 3-in-1 nail file. The Nancy K Brown Foot Paddle is the perfect two sided tool for callus removal, smoothing and buffing. Finish with the soothing application of Gehwol Footcream, created specifically for the prevention and alleviation of foot ailments. These items can be purchased individually or as a package for $52.00.
Please note that not all in store products are shown online. Email us with any specific needs or inquiries.
We will continue to follow the advice of all local government and health official guidelines in assessing a re-opening date. Thank you for your continued support, we look forward to hopefully welcoming you back soon.
2nd Look Day Spa Management