We Are Ready To Book Your Appointments!
With the greatest care and your health & safety at the forefront of every service, we will soon be ready to serve you once again!
2nd Look Day Spa is now open to book your advance appointments for May 29th 2020.
As we will be operating with reduced hours please do leave us a message and we will be sure to get back to you straight away. Staff and client safety is our top priority and we value the trust that you put in us when you choose us as your beauty and wellness partner. Following all Work Safe BC and Public Health recommendations, 2nd Look Day Spa has re-engineered our practices to ensure that we collectively STOP THE SPREAD.
We want you to know that our regular operations have a number or safe guards built in to ensure your protection. Some of these include but are not limited to:
- Where possible we have installed Plexiglass barriers
- All seating and services will ensure 2 metre social distancing rules between clients
- Industry approved products will be used for cleaning of all touch- points after every service
- Temperature checking and hand hygiene will be practiced for all staff and clients prior to entering the spa
- We’re closely following the guidance and advice from the Public Health Agency of Canada, the World Health Organization, and other global and provincial health agencies and continuously evolving
- Frequent and thorough hand washing, before, continuously throughout, and after shifts.
- Sanitation and cleanliness. All surfaces and products are disinfected daily, tools sterilized after each use, disposable spatulas discarded, pedicure bowls are lined, and linens are washed after each use.
- Masks are available for those clients who forget to bring one
- Our Spa is Beauty Safe Certified
Curb-side pickup will be available in partnership with Coquitlam Centre Mall starting May 25th 2020 so that you do not need to come in to pickup your favorite retail products. Products will also continue to be sold through our website and can be delivered within the Tricities and Delta area. Please allow 3 business days.
This is an unprecedented time for all of us and we, as a wellness spa, believe that beauty and wellness go hand in hand. We will ensure that neither is compromised. Please be safe, take care of your health and follow all precautions. We look forward to partnering with you on your beauty and wellness journey.
2nd Look Day Spa Management